Sunday, January 28, 2007

Boarder Bluffs, Ghost Valley 06/?

I took this when we reached the car on the way home. An inpending storm on the way. This is a colour picture and was taking at about 4:00pm. in the spring/summer.

Hey troop, Adam, Alison and Charity.
????
The Real Big Drip a WI 6+ still in shape in the spring.
Adam, Charity and I with "The Snooky Doo" Ahnah in the background.
Thirsty Ahanh? Sharing my H2O with my dog.
We are heading to the small cliffband at the bottom of the big one. The Boarder Bluffs.
Beautiful place. Rock in summer and Ice in winter.
Going up...
Hi Beav. your so pritty.
The gang taking a rest.
Wicked Wanda another ice climb in the area. It's aWI 4+ I can almost lead that.
Leading the route for the others to top rope on.
Taking a look...
What form ... Haha.
I don't look happy here but trust me I am !!!
Adam attentively belaying. Thanks dude.
The climb is to the tree at the top. It was agood climb ,fun but not to challenging.
This guy was all messed up ! It was his first day out and it showed...Ha ha lol
Hangloose brah da.
Sneaky sneaky.
Flaking out the rope and had a knot in it. best catch tose on the ground.
Great picture of Adam. he had fun.
Double vision.
The Snooky DOOOOOOOOOOOO. What a ham.